Friday, July 1, 2011

Always thank your muse

If there's one thing I've learned from writing that I can apply to everyday life is to always give thanks to my muses in whatever form they appear to guide and assist. Unfortunately, all I can afford is to post my thanks on this blog, which I use mostly to check on other people's blogs. Anyways, thanks

HalCali for Tip Taps Tip (I still don't understand this video... or the words)



and Scandal for Shoujo S (sorry I couldn't find the actual video on youtube)


for shuffling their way through my iPod, literally killing my nervousness, and getting me through the interview today. Got my first day of job training on Wednesday (I'm gonna try to sell vacuums) so I may need to find a new muse to get me through that one


I promise to start doing some actual writing soon...eventually... whenever I get around to it

No comments:

Post a Comment